August 14, 2020 at 03:30PM
• GBPUSD reversed from round support level 1.3000
• Likely to rise to 1.3200
GBPUSD recently reversed up from the round support level 1,3000 (which reversed the price multiple times from the start of August, as can be seen below).
The upward reversal from the support level 1,3000 continues the active short-term impulse wave 5 of the (C)-wave from June.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.3200 (which stopped the previous sharp impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data