August 14, 2020 at 03:30PM
• GBPUSD reversed from round support level 1.3000
• Likely to rise to 1.3200
GBPUSD recently reversed up from the round support level 1,3000 (which reversed the price multiple times from the start of August, as can be seen below).
The upward reversal from the support level 1,3000 continues the active short-term impulse wave 5 of the (C)-wave from June.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.3200 (which stopped the previous sharp impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rises with Iron Ore as Westpac Consumer Confidence Looms
- NEWS: A BTC ICYMI – China bans financial institutions from offering cryptocurrency services May 19, 2021 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson – nothing conclusive to say we need to deviate from plans to end coronavirus restrictions May 19, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin looks to test its recent lows May 19, 2021 at 12:05AM
- NEWS: US Treasury Secretary Yellen said Biden’s infrastructure plan will improve the global competitiveness of US companies May 18, 2021 at 11:59PM