August 14, 2020 at 03:30PM
• GBPUSD reversed from round support level 1.3000
• Likely to rise to 1.3200
GBPUSD recently reversed up from the round support level 1,3000 (which reversed the price multiple times from the start of August, as can be seen below).
The upward reversal from the support level 1,3000 continues the active short-term impulse wave 5 of the (C)-wave from June.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.3200 (which stopped the previous sharp impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?