August 14, 2020 at 03:30PM
• GBPUSD reversed from round support level 1.3000
• Likely to rise to 1.3200
GBPUSD recently reversed up from the round support level 1,3000 (which reversed the price multiple times from the start of August, as can be seen below).
The upward reversal from the support level 1,3000 continues the active short-term impulse wave 5 of the (C)-wave from June.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.3200 (which stopped the previous sharp impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX