October 13, 2020 at 03:25PM
• GBPUSD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall 1.2845
GBPUSD recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.3075, upper daily Bollinger band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (1) from August.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous medium-term ABC correction (2).
GBPUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.2845 (low of the previous minor corrective wave B from the start of October).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses