October 13, 2020 at 03:25PM
• GBPUSD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall 1.2845
GBPUSD recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.3075, upper daily Bollinger band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (1) from August.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous medium-term ABC correction (2).
GBPUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.2845 (low of the previous minor corrective wave B from the start of October).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts
- Nasdaq 100 Outpaces Dow Jones as Reflation Trade is Put on Pause
- NEWS: US Sen. Tester: Getting closer on infrastructure talks June 23, 2021 at 08:20PM
- NEWS: More from Yellen: I would plead with Congress to raise the debt ceiling ASAP June 23, 2021 at 08:05PM
- NEWS: Gold gives up earlier gains. Trades negative on the day June 23, 2021 at 08:02PM