October 13, 2020 at 03:25PM
• GBPUSD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall 1.2845
GBPUSD recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.3075, upper daily Bollinger band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (1) from August.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous medium-term ABC correction (2).
GBPUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.2845 (low of the previous minor corrective wave B from the start of October).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?