October 13, 2020 at 03:25PM
• GBPUSD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall 1.2845
GBPUSD recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.3075, upper daily Bollinger band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (1) from August.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous medium-term ABC correction (2).
GBPUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.2845 (low of the previous minor corrective wave B from the start of October).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes higher by 0.99% at 29,027.94 March 09, 2021 at 06:08AM
- NEWS: Risk keeps in a better spot ahead of European trading March 09, 2021 at 05:40AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 09, 2021 at 05:12AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 4,252 new coronavirus cases, 255 deaths in latest update today March 09, 2021 at 05:06AM
- NEWS: Fitch expects a more modest fiscal consolidation in China this year March 09, 2021 at 04:54AM