June 10, 2021 at 04:03PM
• GBPUSD reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to resistance level 1.4200
GBPUSD currency pair recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the pivotal support level 1.4100 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of May) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
This support zone was further strengthened by the support trendline of the wide weekly up channel rom 2020.
GBPUSD can then be expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.4200 (target price for the completion of the active correction (b)).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/gbpusd-wave-analysis-10-june-2021-20210610/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable