January 06, 2021 at 03:36PM
• GBPNZD broke key support level 1.8800
• Likely to fall to 1.8525
GBPNZD continues to fall after the price broke below the key support level 1.8800 (which stopped the previous corrective wave (b) in the middle of December as can be seen below).
The breakout of this support level 1.8800 continues the active short-term impulse 3 belonging to the extended onward impulse sequence (C) from last August.
GBPNZD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.8525 (low of the previous impulse wave 1) – from where the price is likely to correct up.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-6-january-2021-20210106/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm