June 24, 2021 at 04:00PM
• GBPNZD broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to support level 1.9600
GBPNZD under the bearish pressure after the price reversed down from the key round resistance level 2.000, intersecting with the daily up channel from May and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 2.000 started the active impulse wave 1.
Having just broken the aforementioned up channel – GBPNZD can be expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.9600.
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-24-june-2021-20210624/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses