June 24, 2021 at 04:00PM
• GBPNZD broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to support level 1.9600
GBPNZD under the bearish pressure after the price reversed down from the key round resistance level 2.000, intersecting with the daily up channel from May and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 2.000 started the active impulse wave 1.
Having just broken the aforementioned up channel – GBPNZD can be expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.9600.
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-24-june-2021-20210624/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm