August 14, 2020 at 03:31PM
• GBPNZD broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 2.0150
GBPNZD recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 2.000 (which also reversed the price at the start of June), intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse from April.
The breakout of the resistance area continues active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3) from the start of August.
GBPNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.0150 (former strong support from the middle of May).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD to Weaken if ECB Increases Bond Buying
- NEWS: US Senate passes $1.9 trillion stimulus bill March 06, 2021 at 10:02PM
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Ten
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Nine
- Gold Price Outlook Remains Mired by Broader Recovery in US Yields