August 14, 2020 at 03:31PM
• GBPNZD broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 2.0150
GBPNZD recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 2.000 (which also reversed the price at the start of June), intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse from April.
The breakout of the resistance area continues active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3) from the start of August.
GBPNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.0150 (former strong support from the middle of May).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts