October 12, 2020 at 09:53AM
• GBPNZD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 1.9400
GBPNZD recently reversed down with the daily Evening Star Doji from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.700 (top of wave (a)), upper daily Bollinger band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from August.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous short-term ABC correction 2.
GBPNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.9400 (which reversed the previous minor corrective wave (b)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-12-october-2020-20201012/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses