January 12, 2021 at 03:08PM
• GBPNZD reversed from support level 1.8600
• Likely to rise to 1.9140
GBPNZD recently reversed up from the support level 1.8600 (which created the daily Hammer last month) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The up reversal from the support level 1.8600 started the active short-term corrective wave (ii).
GBPNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.9140 (former powerful resistance from December and the target price for the completion of the active minor correction (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-12-january-2021-20210112/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners