September 11, 2020 at 03:24PM
• GBPNZD falling inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to test the support at 1.9000
GBPNZD continues to fall inside the sharp upward impulse wave 3, which previously broke the support level 1.9490, intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward wave (B) from July.
The active impulse wave 3 belongs to the intermediate downward impulse sequence (C) from the middle of August.
GBPNZD is likely to test the next round support at 1.9000 (former double bottom from August and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: Sunday evening US Gasoline futures jump higher after huge US east coast pipeline shutdown May 09, 2021 at 11:33PM
- NEWS: GBP higher after the weekend Scottish election – shake it off May 09, 2021 at 11:17PM
- NEWS: Saturday Night Live Elon Musk reviews are in – DOGE drops May 09, 2021 at 11:12PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs explain the NFP miss – blaming laziness May 09, 2021 at 10:49PM