November 08, 2019 at 02:06PM
- GBPNZD reversed from support zone
- Likely to rise to 2.0400.
GBPNZD recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the round support level 2.000 (former monthly high from May and September) and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse (i) from October.
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active short-term impulse wave (iii).
GBPNZD is expected to rise further and retest the next resistance level 2.0400 – followed by 2.0500.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-08-november-2019-20191108/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: European equities more flat to kick start the day November 14, 2019 at 08:05AM
- NEWS: Spain October final CPI +1.0% vs +1.0% m/m prelim November 14, 2019 at 08:00AM
- The expert assessed the prospects for the yuan and the first phase of the trade deal
- Euro Outlook: EUR/USD Decline May Accelerate Ahead of GDP Data
- Euro Outlook Dour Even as Germany Narrowly Avoids Recession
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP Charts
- NEWS: Dow trades at a all-time intraday record high price November 13, 2019 at 06:57PM
- More central bank hawkishness? Kiwi surged as RBNZ kept rate
- About FC
- AUD/USD Hit by China Data Miss, Downtend May Deepen
- A surprising number of millennials are saving for retirement, and they’re making Gen X look bad
- NEWS: USD/JPY testing its US time low November 14, 2019 at 04:08AM
- NEWS: The full prepared text from Fed Powell's testimony to the Joint Economic Council November 13, 2019 at 04:19PM
- NEWS: Eurozone September industrial production +0.1% vs -0.2% m/m expected November 13, 2019 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: UBS Wealth Management report high-net-worth investors preparing for a (equity) market drop November 13, 2019 at 02:20AM