September 08, 2020 at 04:01PM
• GBPJPY under strong bearish pressure
• Likely to fall to 136,56
GBPJPY under strong bearish pressure after the earlier breakout of the steep daily up channel from the end of June.
The price is currently trading close to the support level 138,25 (low of the daily Morning Star from the end of August).
If the price closes today the support level 138,25 – GBPJPY can then be expected to fall further toward the next support level 136,56 (target for the completion of the active wave 4 and the former resistance from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpjpy-wave-analysis-8-september-2020-20200908/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: Sunday evening US Gasoline futures jump higher after huge US east coast pipeline shutdown May 09, 2021 at 11:33PM
- NEWS: GBP higher after the weekend Scottish election – shake it off May 09, 2021 at 11:17PM
- NEWS: Saturday Night Live Elon Musk reviews are in – DOGE drops May 09, 2021 at 11:12PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs explain the NFP miss – blaming laziness May 09, 2021 at 10:49PM