August 21, 2020 at 03:24PM
• GBPJPY reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 138.00
GBPJPY recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the key resistance level 139.60 (monthly high from June) standing near the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous sharp downward impulse from December.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 139.60 started the active short-term corrective wave 2.
GBPJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 138.00 (low of the previous short-term correction from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpjpy-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?