August 21, 2020 at 03:24PM
• GBPJPY reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 138.00
GBPJPY recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the key resistance level 139.60 (monthly high from June) standing near the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous sharp downward impulse from December.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 139.60 started the active short-term corrective wave 2.
GBPJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 138.00 (low of the previous short-term correction from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpjpy-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356