September 07, 2020 at 03:27PM
• GBPCHF reversed from resistance level 1.2215
• Likely to fall to 1,2000
GBPCHF recently reversed down sharply from the key resistance level 1.2215 (which has been steadily reversing this currency pair from the end of April, as can be seen below).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.2215 started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
With the widespread GBP bearishness seen today – GBPCHF is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 1,2000 (former resistance level from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX