September 07, 2020 at 03:27PM
• GBPCHF reversed from resistance level 1.2215
• Likely to fall to 1,2000
GBPCHF recently reversed down sharply from the key resistance level 1.2215 (which has been steadily reversing this currency pair from the end of April, as can be seen below).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.2215 started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
With the widespread GBP bearishness seen today – GBPCHF is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 1,2000 (former resistance level from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Price Trades in December Opening Range Ahead of US Inflation Report
- Data Brokers & the Menace of Surveillance Capitalism
- Loonie Will Likely Be Well Behaved as BoC to Echo Cautious Tone
- S&P 500 Roars Higher on Omicron Optimism as Traders Reassess Pandemic Risks
- USD/JPY Rate Clears Monthly Opening Range After Defending November Low