September 07, 2020 at 03:27PM
• GBPCHF reversed from resistance level 1.2215
• Likely to fall to 1,2000
GBPCHF recently reversed down sharply from the key resistance level 1.2215 (which has been steadily reversing this currency pair from the end of April, as can be seen below).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.2215 started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
With the widespread GBP bearishness seen today – GBPCHF is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 1,2000 (former resistance level from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Index May Lead Nikkei 225 and ASX 200 Higher Amid Reflation Theme
- NEWS: Who’s a dove and who’s a hawk on the Federal Reserve FOMC? A visual guide May 06, 2021 at 01:45AM
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM