July 29, 2019 at 03:36PM
- GBPCHF broke major support level 1.2270
- Further losses are likely
GBPCHF today broke below the major support level 1.2270 – which has been reversing the price from the start of January.
The breakout of the support level 1.2270 continues the active short-term impulse waves (v) and 5.
GBPCHF is expected to fall further and retest the next key support level 1.2000 (target for the completion of the active impulse wave 5).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-29-july-2019-20190729/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Dollar Down Even Amid Rising COVID-19 Cases
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session July 06, 2020 at 05:18AM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs is very optimistic on Europe economic growth July 06, 2020 at 04:39AM
- NEWS: Citi says no longer bearish on risk assets July 06, 2020 at 04:19AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Risk assets in favour to open the week July 06, 2020 at 03:47AM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today July 05, 2020 at 08:52PM
- NEWS: South Korea reports 48 new cases of coronavirus July 06, 2020 at 02:14AM
- Dow Jones: A True Cross Section of American Industry?
- Mexican Peso Outlook at the Mercy of US Economic Trends
- Hang Seng Index Breaks 25,000 as China A50 Tests a Key Resistance
- GBP/USD (Mobile View)
- NEWS: China's Shanghai Composite Index is now up 3% on the day July 06, 2020 at 02:56AM
- NEWS: China warns Canada - GT says "meddling in HK to backfire on Canada’s economy" July 06, 2020 at 02:44AM
- NZD/USD Rate Approaches June High while Net-Short Interest Jumps
- How China-ASEAN Relations Impact SGD, IDR, MYR, PHP