September 28, 2020 at 03:17PM
• GBPCHF broke the resistance area
• Likely to rise to 1.2100
GBPCHF recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.1820 (former top of the previous minor impulse wave (a)) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (i) from the end of August.
The breakout of this resistance area should accelerate the active impulse wave (c) of the ABC correction (ii) from the start of September.
GBPCHF is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.2100 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-28-september-2020-20200928/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?