September 28, 2020 at 03:17PM
• GBPCHF broke the resistance area
• Likely to rise to 1.2100
GBPCHF recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.1820 (former top of the previous minor impulse wave (a)) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (i) from the end of August.
The breakout of this resistance area should accelerate the active impulse wave (c) of the ABC correction (ii) from the start of September.
GBPCHF is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.2100 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-28-september-2020-20200928/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX