February 23, 2021 at 03:55PM
• GBPCHF broke resistance level 1.2480
• Likely to reach resistance 1.2800
GBPCHF continues to rise strongly after the pair broke the resistance level 1.2480, intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse from December.
The breakout of the resistance level 1.2480 accelerated the active impulse wave 3 – which then broke the daily up channel from December.
GBPCHF can be expected to rise further toward the next support resistance 1.2800 (former monthly high from February of 2020).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-23-february-2021-20210223/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Eurozone March Sentix investor confidence 5.0 vs 1.4 expected March 08, 2021 at 09:30AM
- NEWS: Was the dollar written off too quickly at the start of the year? March 08, 2021 at 09:22AM
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: Brexit Trouble Brewing, GBP/USD Weak But Sterling Strength Remains
- NEWS: SNB total sight deposits w.e. 5 March CHF 703.1 bn vs CHF 704.1 bn prior March 08, 2021 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: USD/JPY keeps more buoyed as Treasury yields hold higher so far on the day March 08, 2021 at 08:57AM