January 22, 2021 at 04:09PM
• GBPCHF reversed from long-term resistance level 1.2200
• Likely to fall to 1.2000
GBPCHF recently reversed down from the long-term resistance level 1.2200 (which has been reversing the price from the end of November) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance level will most likely form the daily Morning Star candlesticks reversal pattern – if the price closes today near the current levels – which is a strong sell signal for this currency pair.
GBPCHF is expected to fall further in the active impulse waves 3 and (3) toward the next round support level 1.2000.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-22-january-2021-20210122/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm