September 11, 2020 at 03:23PM
• GBPCHF approached key support level 1.1600
• Likely to fall to 1.1500
GBPCHF has been falling strongly in the last few trading sessions – in line with the earlier report for this currency pair.
The price is currently trading close to the strong support level 1.1600 (which stopped the sharp downward impulse wave 1 at the end of June).
If the pair breaks below the support level 1.1600 – GBPCHF can then test the next support level 1.1500. In the alternative scenario the price is likely to test the resistance at 1.1750 (former powerful support from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips