September 11, 2020 at 03:23PM
• GBPCHF approached key support level 1.1600
• Likely to fall to 1.1500
GBPCHF has been falling strongly in the last few trading sessions – in line with the earlier report for this currency pair.
The price is currently trading close to the strong support level 1.1600 (which stopped the sharp downward impulse wave 1 at the end of June).
If the pair breaks below the support level 1.1600 – GBPCHF can then test the next support level 1.1500. In the alternative scenario the price is likely to test the resistance at 1.1750 (former powerful support from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?