September 11, 2020 at 03:23PM
• GBPCHF approached key support level 1.1600
• Likely to fall to 1.1500
GBPCHF has been falling strongly in the last few trading sessions – in line with the earlier report for this currency pair.
The price is currently trading close to the strong support level 1.1600 (which stopped the sharp downward impulse wave 1 at the end of June).
If the pair breaks below the support level 1.1600 – GBPCHF can then test the next support level 1.1500. In the alternative scenario the price is likely to test the resistance at 1.1750 (former powerful support from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts