September 01, 2020 at 03:38PM
• GBPCHF broke resistance level 1.2000
• Likely to rise to 1.2250
GBPCHF recently broke above the key resistance level 1.2000 (which is the upper boundary of the tight sideways price range inside which the pair has been moving from the end of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.2000 accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (c).
Given the strongly bearish Swiss franc sentiment – GBPCHF is likely to rise further and test the resistance level 1.2250 (top of the previous corrective wave (2) from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356
- Dow Jones May Aim Higher, Backed by Earnings and Robust Data