May 06, 2021 at 04:02PM
• GBPCAD under bearish pressure
• Likely to fall to support level 1.6800
GBPCAD under the bearish pressure after the price broke the key support level 1.6965 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of Decembers).
The breakout of the support level 1.6965 should accelerate the active minor impulse wave c – if the price closes today below 1.6965.
GBPCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.6800 (former strong support from September and December and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (c)).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/gbpcad-wave-analysis-6-may-2021-20210506/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses