September 14, 2020 at 03:37PM
• GBPCAD reversed from multi-month support level 1.6800
• Likely to rise to 1.7075
GBPCAD recently reversed up from the powerful multi-month support level 1.6800 (which also reversed the price twice in June, as can be seen below) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.6800 stopped the previous sharp downward ABC correction 2 from the end of July.
Given the oversold reading on the daily Stochastic indicator – GBPCAD is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 1.7075.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpcad-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD May Rise as Dovish Fed Calms Yields, US Dollar
- NEWS: Non-trend transitions to Trend. Make that simple phrase a part of your trading mindset. April 16, 2021 at 09:28PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Cable powers higher in outside reversal April 16, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: US stocks hit another closing record as the party continues April 16, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Little changes in the futures net position data for the week April 16, 2021 at 08:39PM