October 14, 2020 at 03:35PM
• GBPCAD reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 1.7240
GBPCAD recently reversed up from the support area located between the previous support pivot from September 1.6910 and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support area is likely to create the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Piercing Line if the pair closes today near the current levels.
GBPCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.7240 (which reversed the price multiple times from the end of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpcad-wave-analysis-14-october-2020-20201014/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: The USD is now the strongest of the major currencies March 04, 2021 at 06:52PM
- EUR/USD & Nasdaq Plunging as Powell Unleashes Yield Surge
- NEWS: S&P 500 touches a session low. Trendline gives way March 04, 2021 at 06:22PM
- NEWS: EURUSD moves through March low. Looks toward February/year low March 04, 2021 at 06:13PM
- NEWS: Nasdaq looks toward 100 day MA March 04, 2021 at 05:57PM