August 12, 2020 at 03:56PM
• GBPCAD broke support level 1.7345
• Likely to fall to 1.7200
GBPCAD recently broke the support level 1.7345 (low of the previous correction (a)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The breakout of the support level 1.7345 accelerated the active impulse wave (c) of the ABC correction (b) from last month.
GBPCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7200 (former resistance level from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpcad-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?