August 12, 2020 at 03:56PM
• GBPCAD broke support level 1.7345
• Likely to fall to 1.7200
GBPCAD recently broke the support level 1.7345 (low of the previous correction (a)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The breakout of the support level 1.7345 accelerated the active impulse wave (c) of the ABC correction (b) from last month.
GBPCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7200 (former resistance level from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpcad-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Tech selloff dampens the mood going into Europe March 08, 2021 at 05:49AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 08, 2021 at 05:23AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 5,011 new coronavirus cases, 34 deaths in latest update today March 08, 2021 at 05:04AM
- NEWS: Japan January preliminary leading indicator index 99.1 vs 96.8 expected March 08, 2021 at 05:03AM
- Dollar Up, Drops Against Commodity Currencies but Holds Gains Against Yen