August 12, 2020 at 03:56PM
• GBPCAD broke support level 1.7345
• Likely to fall to 1.7200
GBPCAD recently broke the support level 1.7345 (low of the previous correction (a)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The breakout of the support level 1.7345 accelerated the active impulse wave (c) of the ABC correction (b) from last month.
GBPCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7200 (former resistance level from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpcad-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts