September 08, 2020 at 03:58PM
• GBPAUD broke key support level 1.8110
• Likely to fall to 1,7800
GBPAUD today broke below the key support level 1.8110 – which has been steadily reversing the pair from the start of August.
The breakout of the support level 1.8110 is aligned with the multi-month downtrend that can be seen on the daily charts and is likely to accelerate the current waves (iii) and C.
GBPAUD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,7800 (target price for the termination of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpaud-wave-analysis-8-september-2020-20200908/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Sentiment Data Send Bearish Signal on USD/JPY as Uptrend Persists | Webinar
- US Dollar Shorts Damaged, GBP Bulls Eye EUR/GBP Pullback – COT Report
- NEWS: UK travel restrictions to ease? UK Health Minister wants them to June 22, 2021 at 12:00PM
- NEWS: ECB sources: ECB still some way apart from new inflation strategy June 22, 2021 at 11:54AM
- NEWS: Shenzhen’s Yantian port to resume normal operations by June 24 June 22, 2021 at 11:20AM