September 08, 2020 at 03:58PM
• GBPAUD broke key support level 1.8110
• Likely to fall to 1,7800
GBPAUD today broke below the key support level 1.8110 – which has been steadily reversing the pair from the start of August.
The breakout of the support level 1.8110 is aligned with the multi-month downtrend that can be seen on the daily charts and is likely to accelerate the current waves (iii) and C.
GBPAUD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,7800 (target price for the termination of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpaud-wave-analysis-8-september-2020-20200908/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses