December 14, 2020 at 02:06PM
• GBPAUD rising inside impulse wave 1
• Likely to reach 1.7865
GBPAUD continues to rise inside the minor upward impulse wave 1 – which belongs to the medium-term upward impulse wave (C) which started earlier from the key support level 1.7500.
The support area near the support level 1.7500 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band.
GBPAUD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.7865 (former monthly low from October which stopped the earlier wave B)
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpaud-wave-analysis-14-december-2020-20201214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices May 06, 2021 at 12:42AM