December 10, 2020 at 03:28PM
• GBPAUD falling inside impulse wave C
• Likely to fall to support level 1.7500
GBPAUD continues to fall inside the accelerated downward impulse wave C – which belongs to the medium-term ABC correction (2) from October.
The price earlier broke the key support level 1.8000 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (1) from September – which strengthened the bearish pressure on GBPAUD.
Given the strong daily downtrend – GBPAUD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.7500 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C, monthly low from September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpaud-wave-analysis-10-december-2020-20201210/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM