December 10, 2020 at 03:28PM
• GBPAUD falling inside impulse wave C
• Likely to fall to support level 1.7500
GBPAUD continues to fall inside the accelerated downward impulse wave C – which belongs to the medium-term ABC correction (2) from October.
The price earlier broke the key support level 1.8000 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (1) from September – which strengthened the bearish pressure on GBPAUD.
Given the strong daily downtrend – GBPAUD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.7500 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C, monthly low from September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpaud-wave-analysis-10-december-2020-20201210/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Weekend – Authorities in Chinese province Sichuan ordered cryptocurrency mining projects closed June 20, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ECB President Lagarde (weekend comments): we made good progress in shaping future monetary policy strategy June 20, 2021 at 09:53PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Monday 21 June 2021 June 20, 2021 at 09:40PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – China monthly loan rate setting June 20, 2021 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: UK media reports the UK lockdown will not be lifted on July 5 June 20, 2021 at 08:46PM