December 10, 2020 at 03:28PM
• GBPAUD falling inside impulse wave C
• Likely to fall to support level 1.7500
GBPAUD continues to fall inside the accelerated downward impulse wave C – which belongs to the medium-term ABC correction (2) from October.
The price earlier broke the key support level 1.8000 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (1) from September – which strengthened the bearish pressure on GBPAUD.
Given the strong daily downtrend – GBPAUD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.7500 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C, monthly low from September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpaud-wave-analysis-10-december-2020-20201210/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?