September 10, 2020 at 10:30PM
The US Dollar endured a turbulent trading session on Thursday as volatility accelerated on the back of renewed risk aversion, which caused major FX pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY to whipsaw.
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable