September 14, 2020 at 07:45PM
Brexit uncertainty has pushed the British Pound lower in September and IG client sentiment data reveals retail traders are confident the worst has passed. What does this mean for GBP/USD?
- NEWS: Yields creep a little higher on the session March 02, 2021 at 10:46AM
- Crisis-hit Lebanese pound falls to new low of 10,000 to the dollar
- IBEX 35 Bulls Show Resilience as Summer Holiday Forecasts Improve
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Struggling to Keep Hold of 1.2000 as the US Dollar Pullback Continues
- NEWS: Germany reportedly to allow shops to reopen under strict conditions under modified lockdown March 02, 2021 at 10:06AM