December 08, 2020 at 12:00PM
The second week of December brings about significant event risk from around the globe, including two central bank rate decisions and a potential conclusion to the Brexit saga.
- Gold Price Trades in December Opening Range Ahead of US Inflation Report
- Data Brokers & the Menace of Surveillance Capitalism
- Loonie Will Likely Be Well Behaved as BoC to Echo Cautious Tone
- S&P 500 Roars Higher on Omicron Optimism as Traders Reassess Pandemic Risks
- USD/JPY Rate Clears Monthly Opening Range After Defending November Low