February 23, 2021 at 09:10AM
London-listed shares are stabilizing and could move higher after news that the UK unemployment claimant count fell by 20,000 in January rather than rising as analysts had expected.
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: Brexit Trouble Brewing, GBP/USD Weak But Sterling Strength Remains
- NEWS: SNB total sight deposits w.e. 5 March CHF 703.1 bn vs CHF 704.1 bn prior March 08, 2021 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: USD/JPY keeps more buoyed as Treasury yields hold higher so far on the day March 08, 2021 at 08:57AM
- Brent crude breaks $70 after Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities attacked by Yemen’s Houthis
- Futures slip after Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill