October 07, 2020 at 12:00PM
The FTSE 100 remains rangebound as COVID-19 and Brexit themes play out, but a breakout may be on the cards as a clutch of moving averages converge.
- NEWS: Weekend – Authorities in Chinese province Sichuan ordered cryptocurrency mining projects closed June 20, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ECB President Lagarde (weekend comments): we made good progress in shaping future monetary policy strategy June 20, 2021 at 09:53PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Monday 21 June 2021 June 20, 2021 at 09:40PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – China monthly loan rate setting June 20, 2021 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: UK media reports the UK lockdown will not be lifted on July 5 June 20, 2021 at 08:46PM