October 16, 2020 at 03:20PM
• Ferrari opened with the upward gap
• Likely to rise to 193.75
Ferrari opened today with the sharp upward gap which follows the earlier upward reversal from the upper trendline of the recently broken daily down channel from August.
The price is currently rising inside the primary upward impulse sequence ③ which started earlier from the powerful support level 176.00.
Ferrari is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 193.75 (top of wave (B) from September). – followed by the round resistance level 200.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/ferrari-wave-analysis-16-october-2020-20201016/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: RBA’s Kearns says house price gains are not a concern right now, to be expected March 04, 2021 at 03:51AM
- NEWS: OIl – OPEC+ meeting Thursday 4 March 2021 – March 04, 2021 at 03:30AM
- NEWS: China’s $1 trillion sovereign wealth fund has hooked up with Goldman Sachs to buy US firms March 04, 2021 at 03:10AM
- NEWS: China, HK stocks getting slammed March 04, 2021 at 02:44AM
- NEWS: More on China’s market rates unlikely to rise rapidly in short term March 04, 2021 at 02:30AM