October 20, 2020 at 03:34PM
• Fedex rising inside impulse wave (iii)
• Likely to reach 300.00
Fedex continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave (iii), which belongs to the impulse wave 3 of the extended, multi-month upward impulse sequence C from July.
The price is currently rising inside the narrow accelerated up channel from September – indicating the strengthening of the bullish pressure on Fedex.
Fedex is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 300.00 (projected price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/fedex-wave-analysis-20-october-2020-20201020/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX wrap: Strong jobs report sparks a wild ride March 05, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: Major indices have another wild ride in trading today March 05, 2021 at 09:06PM
- Three Women Leaders Changing Finance, Economics and Business
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: EUR long position trimmed. GBP longs is the largest since April 2018 March 05, 2021 at 08:40PM
- Dollar Rises, Set for Two-Week Gain, But Analysts See Obstacles Ahead