October 20, 2020 at 03:34PM
• Fedex rising inside impulse wave (iii)
• Likely to reach 300.00
Fedex continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave (iii), which belongs to the impulse wave 3 of the extended, multi-month upward impulse sequence C from July.
The price is currently rising inside the narrow accelerated up channel from September – indicating the strengthening of the bullish pressure on Fedex.
Fedex is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 300.00 (projected price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/fedex-wave-analysis-20-october-2020-20201020/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: AUD benefits from the biggest trade surplus ever March 04, 2021 at 03:56AM
- NEWS: RBA’s Kearns says house price gains are not a concern right now, to be expected March 04, 2021 at 03:51AM
- NEWS: OIl – OPEC+ meeting Thursday 4 March 2021 – March 04, 2021 at 03:30AM
- NEWS: China’s $1 trillion sovereign wealth fund has hooked up with Goldman Sachs to buy US firms March 04, 2021 at 03:10AM
- NEWS: China, HK stocks getting slammed March 04, 2021 at 02:44AM