May 04, 2021 at 03:46PM
• Facebook reversed from resistance level 329.00
• Likely to fall to support level 307.50
Facebook recently reversed down from the resistance level 329.00 intersecting with the daily up channel from March and standing well above the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 329.00 created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern long-legged Doji.
Facebook is likely to fall further toward the next support level 307.50 (top of the previous wave (b) coinciding with the daily up channel from March).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/facebook-wave-analysis-4-may-2021-20210504/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rises with Iron Ore as Westpac Consumer Confidence Looms
- NEWS: A BTC ICYMI – China bans financial institutions from offering cryptocurrency services May 19, 2021 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson – nothing conclusive to say we need to deviate from plans to end coronavirus restrictions May 19, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin looks to test its recent lows May 19, 2021 at 12:05AM
- NEWS: US Treasury Secretary Yellen said Biden’s infrastructure plan will improve the global competitiveness of US companies May 18, 2021 at 11:59PM