October 19, 2020 at 03:03PM
• Exxon Mobil falling inside impulse wave (3)
• Likely to fall to 33.20
Exxon Mobil continues to fall inside the intermediate downward impulse (3) – which previously reversed down from the resistance level 36.00 (which also stopped the previous minor correction (iv) in September).
The active impulse wave (3) belongs to the higher-order multi-month downward impulse sequence ⑤ from June.
Exxon Mobil is likely fall further toward the next support level 33.20 – followed by 32.00 (low of the previous impulse wave 1 from the start of October).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/exxon-mobil-wave-analysis-19-october-2020-20201019/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: USDCHF has reached the September 2020 high target March 04, 2021 at 07:05PM
- NEWS: NASDAQ index reaches its 100 day moving average March 04, 2021 at 06:57PM
- NEWS: The USD is now the strongest of the major currencies March 04, 2021 at 06:52PM
- EUR/USD & Nasdaq Plunging as Powell Unleashes Yield Surge
- NEWS: S&P 500 touches a session low. Trendline gives way March 04, 2021 at 06:22PM