November 08, 2019 at 02:07PM
- Exxon Mobil broke resistance area
- Likely to rise to 75.00
Exxon Mobil has been under bullish pressure after the earlier breakout of the resistance level 70.00 (previous upward target).
The price earlier broke the resistance area lying between the resistance trendline from April and the 100-day moving average – which accelerated the active impulse wave (3).
Exxon Mobil is expected to rise further and retest the next strong resistance level 75.00 – which is the monthly high from September.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/exxon-mobil-wave-analysis-08-november-2019-20191108/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Currencies in paralysis as trade ‘headline fatigue’ sets in
- Crude Oil Prices Down on US-China Worries, ECB's Lagarde in Focus
- NEWS: China foreign ministry reiterates that they are in close contact with US on trade November 22, 2019 at 07:27AM
- NEWS: Heads up: ECB president Lagarde to speak soon November 22, 2019 at 07:25AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD hugs key near-term level ahead of PMI data, ECB Lagarde speech November 22, 2019 at 07:25AM
Top Posts & Pages
- Revolut rival Robinhood is bringing its zero-fee stock trading app to the UK ... CNBC
- Asia stocks fall amid concerns ‘phase one’ US-China trade deal may not be signed in 2019
- Fed Throws the Kitchen Sink at Short Rates and Still Struggles ... Bloomberg
- NEWS: Louis Bacon is closing his hedge fund Moore Capital to external investors November 22, 2019 at 12:54AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Friday November 22 at the 10am NY cut November 22, 2019 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: ECB: Strong call for unity was made at October meeting November 21, 2019 at 12:30PM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 7.0217 (vs. yesterday at 7.0118) November 21, 2019 at 01:15AM
- Australian Dollar: AUD/USD Driven by Dovish RBA, US-China Tension
- NEWS: AUD traders - Moody's downgrades Australian states' outlook to 'negative' November 21, 2019 at 02:37AM
- NEWS: Here is more on China’s chief negotiator's 'cautious optimism' on a trade deal November 21, 2019 at 03:03AM