November 08, 2019 at 02:07PM
- Exxon Mobil broke resistance area
- Likely to rise to 75.00
Exxon Mobil has been under bullish pressure after the earlier breakout of the resistance level 70.00 (previous upward target).
The price earlier broke the resistance area lying between the resistance trendline from April and the 100-day moving average – which accelerated the active impulse wave (3).
Exxon Mobil is expected to rise further and retest the next strong resistance level 75.00 – which is the monthly high from September.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/exxon-mobil-wave-analysis-08-november-2019-20191108/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: USD/JPY extends consolidation phase to start the week May 25, 2020 at 08:33AM
- NEWS: China says that acts during Hong Kong protests last year were “terrorist” in nature May 25, 2020 at 08:21AM
- NEWS: European equities keep higher at the open May 25, 2020 at 08:05AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD sellers look to seize near-term control to kick start the new week May 25, 2020 at 07:43AM
- New Fox poll paints bleak picture for Trump’s electoral hopes
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Weekend reports of China incursion into India May 25, 2020 at 02:38AM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread - Monday 25 May 2020 May 24, 2020 at 10:05PM
- NEWS: Japan may remove the coronavirus state of emergency in Tokyo May 24, 2020 at 08:53PM
- NEWS: Japan has begun finalizing a coronavirus relief package of more than 100 trillion yen May 24, 2020 at 10:43PM
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels - indicative forex prices - 25 May 2020 May 24, 2020 at 08:02PM
- Markets Weekly Outlook: US Dollar, Dow Jones, Australian Dollar, Crude Oil
- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC Last updated: April 11, 2020
- NEWS: ICYMI: US likely to impose economic sanctions if China proceeds with proposed national security law for Hong Kong May 25, 2020 at 04:34AM
- Hong Kong shares fall nearly 1% as China’s National People’s Congress continues
- NZD/USD Rate Vulnerable to Dovish RBNZ Financial Stability Review