September 09, 2020 at 03:28PM
• EURUSD reversed from support level 1.1750
• Likely to rise to 1.9600
EURUSD today reversed up from the support level 1.1750 (which low of the previous minor correction 4 from last month) – coinciding with the lower daily Bollinger band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.1750 stopped the previous short-term impulse wave 1 from the end of August.
EURUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.9600 (which stopped the previous impulse waves 3 and 5 last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?