September 09, 2020 at 03:28PM
• EURUSD reversed from support level 1.1750
• Likely to rise to 1.9600
EURUSD today reversed up from the support level 1.1750 (which low of the previous minor correction 4 from last month) – coinciding with the lower daily Bollinger band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.1750 stopped the previous short-term impulse wave 1 from the end of August.
EURUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.9600 (which stopped the previous impulse waves 3 and 5 last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US stocks open mixed after jobs report May 07, 2021 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD moves back below the previous highs for the week after spike higher May 07, 2021 at 02:27PM
- NEWS: The bond market has some second thoughts on the jobs data May 07, 2021 at 02:19PM
- NEWS: Weak jobs a result of seasonal-adjustment problems? May 07, 2021 at 01:56PM
- NEWS: Initial reactions: Dollar falls after the weaker US jobs report. NASDAQ index rises. Dow falls. Yields fall May 07, 2021 at 01:46PM