September 09, 2020 at 03:28PM
• EURUSD reversed from support level 1.1750
• Likely to rise to 1.9600
EURUSD today reversed up from the support level 1.1750 (which low of the previous minor correction 4 from last month) – coinciding with the lower daily Bollinger band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.1750 stopped the previous short-term impulse wave 1 from the end of August.
EURUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.9600 (which stopped the previous impulse waves 3 and 5 last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Apple stock has biggest day since Oct. 12 after Buffett endorsement, stores reopen
- Stock futures fall after S&P 500 notches best day since June
- Biden’s team says it will use ‘all available tools’ to fight China’s unfair trade practices
- NEWS: European equities open lower to kick start the day March 02, 2021 at 08:08AM
- Tax hikes, furlough extensions and a hawkish tone: Analysts’ predictions for the UK budget