September 09, 2020 at 03:28PM
• EURUSD reversed from support level 1.1750
• Likely to rise to 1.9600
EURUSD today reversed up from the support level 1.1750 (which low of the previous minor correction 4 from last month) – coinciding with the lower daily Bollinger band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.1750 stopped the previous short-term impulse wave 1 from the end of August.
EURUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.9600 (which stopped the previous impulse waves 3 and 5 last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX