February 04, 2021 at 03:34PM
• EURUSD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to support level 1.1900
EURUSD recently broke the support zone located between the key support level 1.2060 (which has been reversing the price from December) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the pervious upward impulse from November.
The breakout of support zone accelerated the medium-term downward impulse wave (3) from last month.
EURUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.1900 (former resistance from November and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-4-february-2021-20210204/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data