September 24, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURUSD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.1560
EURUSD recently broke the support area located between the support level 1.1755 (which stopped the previous waves 4, (1) and 1) and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward price move from July.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the two active nested downward impulse sequences 3 and (3).
EURUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.1560 (projected price for the termination of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Markets remain on edge as yield rise rotates into 5 yr March 08, 2021 at 10:07PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Tuesday 9 March 2021 March 08, 2021 at 09:55PM
- NEWS: Yellen’s overnight comment on inflation – “we have tools to deal with that” March 08, 2021 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: New Zealand Manufacturing Activity for Q4 -0.6% q/q (prior +10% q/q) March 08, 2021 at 09:48PM
- Nasdaq 100, Dow Jones, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead