September 24, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURUSD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.1560
EURUSD recently broke the support area located between the support level 1.1755 (which stopped the previous waves 4, (1) and 1) and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward price move from July.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the two active nested downward impulse sequences 3 and (3).
EURUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.1560 (projected price for the termination of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?