August 20, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1900
• Likely to fall to 1.1710
EURUSD recently reversed down with the daily candlesticks pattern Bearish Engulfing from the resistance level 1.1900 (top of the previous waves (iii) and 1) – standing near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1900 stopped the earlier short-term impulse wave 3 from the start of August.
Given the clear triple bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.1710 (low of the previous waves (iv) and 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data