August 20, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1900
• Likely to fall to 1.1710
EURUSD recently reversed down with the daily candlesticks pattern Bearish Engulfing from the resistance level 1.1900 (top of the previous waves (iii) and 1) – standing near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1900 stopped the earlier short-term impulse wave 3 from the start of August.
Given the clear triple bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.1710 (low of the previous waves (iv) and 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?