September 02, 2020 at 03:44PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1960
• Likely to fall to 1,1800
EURUSD recently reversed down sharply from the resistance level 1.1960 (top of the previous impulse wave 1) standing close to the upper daily Bollinger Band and the major resistance level 1.2.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1960 created the daily reversal pattern Shooting Star.
Given the bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic – EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support 1,1800 (low of the previous correction 2 from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?