September 02, 2020 at 03:44PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1960
• Likely to fall to 1,1800
EURUSD recently reversed down sharply from the resistance level 1.1960 (top of the previous impulse wave 1) standing close to the upper daily Bollinger Band and the major resistance level 1.2.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1960 created the daily reversal pattern Shooting Star.
Given the bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic – EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support 1,1800 (low of the previous correction 2 from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses