September 02, 2020 at 03:44PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1960
• Likely to fall to 1,1800
EURUSD recently reversed down sharply from the resistance level 1.1960 (top of the previous impulse wave 1) standing close to the upper daily Bollinger Band and the major resistance level 1.2.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1960 created the daily reversal pattern Shooting Star.
Given the bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic – EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support 1,1800 (low of the previous correction 2 from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?