October 02, 2020 at 03:31PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1755
• Likely to fall to 1.1620
EURUSD today reversed down from the pivotal resistance level 1.1755 (former strong support from August and September) strengthened by 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse wave (1).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1755 started the active medium-term downward impulse wave (3).
EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.1620 (low of the previous sharp downward impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?