October 02, 2020 at 03:31PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1755
• Likely to fall to 1.1620
EURUSD today reversed down from the pivotal resistance level 1.1755 (former strong support from August and September) strengthened by 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse wave (1).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1755 started the active medium-term downward impulse wave (3).
EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.1620 (low of the previous sharp downward impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD May Rise as Dovish Fed Calms Yields, US Dollar
- NEWS: Non-trend transitions to Trend. Make that simple phrase a part of your trading mindset. April 16, 2021 at 09:28PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Cable powers higher in outside reversal April 16, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: US stocks hit another closing record as the party continues April 16, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Little changes in the futures net position data for the week April 16, 2021 at 08:39PM