October 02, 2020 at 03:31PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1755
• Likely to fall to 1.1620
EURUSD today reversed down from the pivotal resistance level 1.1755 (former strong support from August and September) strengthened by 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse wave (1).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1755 started the active medium-term downward impulse wave (3).
EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.1620 (low of the previous sharp downward impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance
- Gold (XAU/USD) and Silver (XAG/USD) at Critical Levels ahead of FOMC
- The Best Performing Women Led Companies