August 13, 2020 at 03:38PM
• EURUSD reversed from support level 1.1710
• Likely to rise to 1.1900
EURUSD recently reversed up from the support level 1.1710 (low of the previous correction (iv)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.1710 created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Morning Star.
EURUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.1900 (top of the daily Evening Star from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips