August 13, 2020 at 03:38PM
• EURUSD reversed from support level 1.1710
• Likely to rise to 1.1900
EURUSD recently reversed up from the support level 1.1710 (low of the previous correction (iv)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.1710 created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Morning Star.
EURUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.1900 (top of the daily Evening Star from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Introduction to Pitchfork Analysis & Median Line Trading
- NEWS: Feds Kashkari: Would be great to get back to full employment by 2023 March 05, 2021 at 05:05PM
- British Pound Forecast: GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/NZD Rates
- NEWS: European shares end lower on the day but close higher this week. March 05, 2021 at 04:43PM
- NEWS: The ARKK ETF is crumbling. What are the broader risks? March 05, 2021 at 04:41PM