August 13, 2020 at 03:38PM
• EURUSD reversed from support level 1.1710
• Likely to rise to 1.1900
EURUSD recently reversed up from the support level 1.1710 (low of the previous correction (iv)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.1710 created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Morning Star.
EURUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.1900 (top of the daily Evening Star from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX