January 11, 2021 at 03:35PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.2300
• Likely to fall to 1.2100
EURUSD recently reversed down from the key resistance level 1.2300 (which has been reversing the price from the end of December) – stopping the earlier impulse waves 5 and (C).
The resistance area near the resistance level 1.2300 was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band.
EURUSD is expected to fall further in the active impulse wave (1) toward the next support level 1.2100 (low of the minor correction (iv) from the start of December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-11-january-2021-20210111/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm