European stocks traded with gains premarket as investors focused on trade after the United States said it doesn’t see any reason to cut tariffs for the European Union following the World Trade Organization’s (WTO) Airbus subsidies ruling.
Additionally, the Office of the US Trade Representative announced that it could impose tariffs worth $2.2 billion on French imports.
The DAX jumped 0.52% at 7:17 am CET and the FTSE 100 gained 0.16% at the same time.
France’s CAC 40 was up by 0.34% at 7:10 am CET.
The euro lost 0.10% against the dollar to go for 1.10742 at 7:18 am CET.
#European stocks trades higher premarket with trade in focus … TELETRADER December 03, 2019 at 08:00AM
Read more news on oursite:
UK news UK companies news Sterling pound news EU news EU companies news Euro news US news US companies news US Dollar news Japanese Yen news Chinese Yuan news Trading EU Shares Commodities news Crytocurrency news Major Currency Pairs Update fonecable中文版(简) fonecable中文版(繁) fonecable日文版 and more…
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: China wants foreign computer hardware, software removed December 09, 2019 at 04:37AM
- NEWS: The FOMC meeting this week – preview (spoiler – the “on-hold” bias is quite strong) December 09, 2019 at 04:28AM
- NEWS: Moody’s 2020 outlook for APAC banks is negative, says says trade war a key risk December 09, 2019 at 04:18AM
- NEWS: The evolution of monetary policy in China – the main takeaways December 09, 2019 at 04:01AM
- US Dollar Outlook Bullish on SGD, PHP, MYR, INR. Trade Wars Heat Up
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today December 08, 2019 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: DOE crude oil inventories for July 5 week -9499K vs -2900k estimate July 10, 2019 at 03:30PM
- EURUSD Forecast Top Risk Between Fed and ECB, Pound and AUDUSD Risk Volatility
- NEWS: What is on the schedule for traders today in the North American session December 05, 2019 at 01:18PM
- Gold Price Outlook May Brighten on Wary Fed, Close UK Vote
- NEWS: Australian trade balance and retail sales highlight the Asia-Pac calendar December 04, 2019 at 10:11PM
- NEWS: What implied volatility says about this week's event risk December 07, 2019 at 09:34PM
- NEWS: Germany November construction PMI 52.5 vs 51.5 prior December 05, 2019 at 08:30AM
- Market Volatility: The Impact of Volatility in Major Financial Markets
- NEWS: Citi sees cable rising to 1.38 in 2020 December 05, 2019 at 04:45AM
Read more – fonecable: European stocks trades higher premarket with trade in focus … TELETRADER