October 15, 2020 at 03:45PM
• EURO50 falling inside impulse waves (iii) and 3
• Likely to reach 3100.00
EURO50 index continues to fall inside the accelerated impulse waves (iii) and 3 which previously broke the daily up channel from the end of September.
Both of the impulse waves (iii) and 3 belong to the higher-order downward impulse sequence (3) from the middle of July.
EURO50 is likely to fall further toward the next support level 3100.00 (low of the previous daily Hammer from the end of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/euro50-wave-analysis-15-october-2020-20201015/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?