August 12, 2020 at 03:00PM
EUR/USD price action has drifted sideways over the last few trading sessions as Euro strength putters out and helps the US Dollar claw back recent losses. Where is EUR/USD headed next? Continue Reading…
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?