August 21, 2020 at 11:00PM
The Euro’s rally versus its major peers has been fading since the EU Summit deal.Attention is turning to next month’s ECB meeting. Will rosy European PMIs rekindle EUR/USD’s rise? Continue Reading…
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data