December 30, 2020 at 01:30PM
The European Central Bank has made clear that it does not want to see EUR/USD above the 1.20 mark, once seen as its ‘line in the sand’ for the pair. But it’s hard to see what it can do about it.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm